Monday, July 30, 2007

Such a cutie pie!


Daddy met Aidan for the first time last night and I have to say that Aidan Loves his dad. As soon as he got there at midnight Aidan decided to wake up for the day. He was being very animated and smiling. I was able to get a great shot of him.The nurses put us in a room so we could stay with him. He decided that he would be a very good eater last night and was up every 2 hours. This morning he was so hungry that I gave him 2 of the newborn bottles ( 4 ozs)! That is a lot considering he would only take 1/2 ounce at a time after her was born. BM is terminating her rights at 5:00 this evening and we sign our paperwork at 6:00. Please pray that everything goes well. I am already soooo in love with this little guy.

3 comments:

Betsy said...

ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! I'm in love with him too.
Thanks so much for sharing.

Prayers and hugs coming your way.

Hope you will continue blogging.

deb said...

He is sooo beautiful! A real treasure! We are holding you in our hearts as you wait for all the paper work to go through! Welaome to the world of sleeplessness! I had about five years of getting up every 2-3 hours. Fortunately, it is worth it!
Hugs, Deb

Lucinda Naia said...

He's beautiful, and I have chills because I'm reading your latest post at 5:08 p.m. Vegas time.

I'm actually in Vegas so let me know if you need anything!!