Friday, July 27, 2007

Aidan Kai has arrived!

07/27/07 is a great day to have a birthday! Aidan Kai was born at 4:15 this afternoon. He weighed 8 lbs 11ozs and is 20 inches long. He has the cutest chubbiest cheeks and lots of brown hair! He is soooooo precious. Lisa is doing well. She was having a hard time during the labor and decided not to have me in the room. I can't say that I blame her. I was really having doubts this afternoon as to whether she would change her mind.However, as soon as I saw her and Aidan I felt much better. She wanted me to be the first one to feed him. I spent about 5 hours with him in the nursery. I got to see them do his hearing screening and his first bath. Unfortunately I won't be able to post any pics until Sunday night when Clinto gets here. I will post again tomorrow night.

3 comments:

Betsy said...

Chills running down my spind. Goose bumps on my arms! So HAPPY for you and Clinton.

CONGRATS, CONGRATS, CONGRATS MOMMA!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to have the chance to hear all the details and background of this special part of your life! (We -Deb, Bill and Erin - are signed on as "lifetime members" and already feel connected to you. I hope that isn't too strange! My daughter, Erin, and Skye are also in touch regularly, so we hear some details through him.)We are so happy for all three of you! Little Aidan is so lucky to have you as parents! (I love the sign in his room! )
Nothing will be the same again and all the moments will be precious!
Enjoy! Time really does go too quickly... It may be hard to keep this blog going now that Aidan is there but I hope you do because it is such a great record of your life!
We are looking forward to the pictures! (and some real life hugs in August!)

Anonymous said...

I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU BOTH!! I WISH I COULD BE OUT THERE WITH YOU RIGHT NOW TO SEE THAT PRESCIOUS BUNDLE AND TO SHARE THIS BEAUTIFUL MOMENT IN YOUR LIFE. KEEP US ALL POSTED. I AM SO EXCITED I CAN HARDLY WAIT TO HEAR EACH UPDATE. JUST ENJOY EVERY SINGLE MOMENT BECAUSE IT GOES BY SO QUICK.