Friday, July 20, 2007

2 horses

Clinton made it safe and sound from Houston and we are getting all packed for our trip to Vegas in the morning. It is hard to believe that if it is God's will that we will leave here as 2 and return as 3! We are sooo excited! Everything is coming together as far as Aidan's room. Oh yeah. I forgot to mention that his name will be Aidan Kai ! I picked up his dresser yesterday and we have a friend coming over this afternoon to help Clinton carry it up 2 flights of stairs. I have decided that he will stay in our room for at least the first 3 months. His dresser, bassinet, and a rocking chair will be upstairs in our bedroom. I will leave the full size bed ( for the sake of the grandma's that will be visiting!), his crib, and his glider in his room for the moment. In a few months we will move the bed out and move his dresser into his room.

I talked with the birthmom yesterday and everything is going fine. She is very excited to meet with us face to face. We will take her out to dinner tomorrow night. We have made reservations at a hotel that is 5 minutes away from the hospital where she will be giving birth. Who knows when she will give birth as we all know that babies have their own time table. My plan is to stay put until she gives birth. Unfortunately Clinton has an event next weekend that he cannot cancel ( people are coming from all over the US and Canada and already have plane/hotel reservations). He will be leaving Vegas on Thursday and returning on Monday if need be. The good news is that my mom is flying into Vegas on Thursday ( to help me with the baby and/or be there with me as we wait for her to give birth). I am sure that everything will end up working itself out. I believe that God has a master plan and everything will work out the way it is supposed to!



Here are a few pics to enjoy. I will give one of these horses to the BM and one to Aidan Kai!
Aidan is truly "a dream come true". This sign is over his closet.

Here is the crib that Clinton and I just assembled this morning. His pirate themed nursery gear still hasn't arrived.

My next post will be from Vegas!




2 comments:

Lucinda Naia said...

I haven't mentioned earlier that I love the idea of having two horses - one for Aidan and one for BM. GREAT IDEA!

Anonymous said...

I smiled so so big looking at these pics. Don't forget to post the ones with sweet little blessed Aiden in the crib with his horse. Can't wit to see it. Again Kelley, I'm so happy for you. Love Ya, Carol