Tuesday, July 10, 2007

For some reason I have not been able to put a title for my blog entry. Oh well. We received an e-mail this afternoon from our attorneys office. They let us know that they overnighted our resume to the BM and confirmed that she did receive it. She does not get off of work until later tonight. She will review it this evening and then give our attorney a call tomorrow morning. They also included a picture of the BM! I have to say that this is more info. than we have ever received before. For some reason I have a very good feeling about this baby. I am very excited but very calm. Usually I am a nervous wreck for days waiting to hear something. Today I have been very calm and peaceful. This time it is Clinton who is a wreck! He was running errands all day today and kept calling me to see if there was any news. He is finding it hard to contain himself!

The BM lives in Las Vegas and plans on giving birth there.This will make the adoption a little trickier ( more parties involved). She is due in 12 days! I got my car serviced today just in case we have to make a road trip. Yeah! Vegas Baby!!!!

No comments: