Sunday, July 15, 2007

Busy Weekend

It has been a busy weekend. On Friday Clinton and I woke up at 3:30 AM and drove to San Diego for his Sales Course he is teaching this weekend. I decided to help him after all with set up and registration but was back in Newport by noon. I have been working on lots of different "projects" this weekend. I painted the nursery, made a couple of different decorations for the nursery - including a name plaque -( I will announce the name later) , set up the changing table area in our bedroom, and did some more shopping for some necessities. I also began packing for our trip to Las Vegas. Suzanne, a fellow Marshall University alumna gave me a bunch of great clothes today. I am beginning to feel less stressed and more prepared. We got through this weekend without getting "the call". Clinton will be home late tonight and does not have to travel anymore for 2 weeks. Yeah! One other thing I did this weekend was buy a gift for the birth mother. I know that she loves horses so I bought 2 super soft stuffed horses. I will give one to her and let her know that the baby will have a matching one. I am also considering buying her a locket. What do you think?

Tomorrow we have to go pick up the crib, changing table, and glider. The dresser will arrive on Thursday or Friday. I will post pictures of the nursery later once we get the furniture assembled. Only 7 more days until the due date!

1 comment:

JuJu - said...

I hope you can join us in Atlanta:)

Julia:)