Saturday, July 7, 2007

I still feel my heart being pulled towards Guatemala. I find myself checking the Guatadopt website nearly every day. Maybe it is because there seems to be so much support within the Guatemalan adoption community- something I feel I really need right now. I just love reading the posts on the other Guatemama blogs ( actually with time off of work I am getting a little obsessed with them). As of yet I haven't found any blogs of people adopting domestically. I have found a few but they already have their children home. It's nice to have someone who is experiencing the same frustrations as you. If only we had the resources to pursue the adoptions from Guatemala and from the good 'ole USA. WPA still has a big chunk of our money and will keep our file open for another 1 1/2 years. It is hard to say what will happen with the Guatemalan adoptions- things don't seem to be to promising. It seems they might stop adoptions from Guatemala in December. Who knows how long it will take to find a birth mother-technically it could be another 1 1/2 to 2 years. UGGHH! I am just having a case of the adoption blues today.

No comments: