Wednesday, July 11, 2007

She picked us!

I am going to be a mama in about 11 days! I can't believe it! She picked us! I am soooooo excited right now. I have been crying for the past 30 minutes ( although I am sure this is just the beginning). I now have a new frame of reference for the saying "so much to do and so little time". Let's see... I have to find a pediatrician, plan and purchase an entire nursery, clean out the room that is going to be the nursery, clean the house from top to bottom, pack, and so much more I can't even think of right now. With God's will this adoption will proceed without any hitches and we will be the parents to this baby boy. So much to do. gotta run.

2 comments:

Betsy said...

WHOOOO HOOOOO. Congratulations!Great, great news!

Might want to change the name of the blog... just a thought :)

Lucinda Naia said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!

I'm online again, and I stopped by today....

YEA!

YIPPEE!

WOO HOO!

I have little chill bumps of excitement!

CONGRATULATIONS!

I'm thrilled for you & Clinton! Keep me posted....