Tuesday, October 23, 2007

We have arrived

Aidan and I made it safely to Tennessee. He was a very good boy on the plane. He slept 90% Of the time and spent the rest of the time smiling and charming everyone around him. He cried only for a few minutes when he was hungry. We have been relaxing the past couple of days and spending some time with Nana.

The fires in California came very close to our house. When Helen was walking Annabelle the day before last she could see the flames. Very scary, but the fire has now moved in the opposite direction of where we live. I hate to see what our area is going to look like when I get home.

Annabelle enjoyed spending time with her Grandma but she flew back to Australia yesterday.

I haven't fiigured out yet how to post pictures on my moms computer. I have taken a couple of cute ones so hopefully I figure it out soon.

No comments: