Friday, October 19, 2007

Leaving on a jet plane and favorite photo friday

I know I just posted this recently, but it is my current favorite photo!

Aidan and I are leaving tomorrow to visit my mom in Tennessee for 3 weeks. The plane ride should be interesting! I will be sure to take lots of photos and post them on the blog. Hopefully, Aidan will be a very good boy. I am excited to see my family and friends. We have a girls trip planned to the Smokey Mountains. We will see what kind of traveler Mr. Aidan is going to be as I have a feeling he will be doing a lot of it in his lifetime. Clinton will be in Australia, Singapore, and England while we are away. I can't wait until we can travel together as a family! It will be a long time before we are able to get a passport for A.K. We plan on going to Australia for Christmas next year and that will be his first International trip. Next post I will be in Tennessee!

No comments: