Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Pumpkin Patch

Last weekend Helen and I took Aidan to the park for the first time. He loved it! He got to ride in his stroller for the first time without his carseat. I think he loved that he could see where he was going. We also took Annabelle and she had a blast chasing the ducks!

Yesterday we went to the Pumpkin Patch. I can't wait until next year. They have a lot to do there for kids including a train ride, hay ride, jump house, face painting, hay maze, and horse rides. Obviously there was not much that Aidan could partake in this year, but next year will be a different story. We just walked around the grounds and took the train ride. It actually went all around the park. It is a beautiful park with lots of ponds, ducks, an outdoor stage, and even a zoo!

2 days ago I decided to increase the amount of food Aidan is eating in the hopes he would go longer between feedings. He was only eating 3 ozs but was eating every 2 hours, so I increased it to 4 ozs. I think this was a mistake as he has been pretty out of sorts the past couple of days. He just always seems like he is stuffed and a little uncomfortable. Tonight I decreased it back to 3 ounces and hope that I get my smiley baby back. I love my mummy and being at the park! ( smiley baby with 3 ounces)
They had a zillion pumpkins!

Clinton and I on the train with Aidan. He pretty much just stared at me the entire time.






These huge pumpkins can be yours for only $75.00 a piece.











How tall this fall? I love this idea. I can take a picture of Aidan every year and see how he grows!



Measuring in at 2 feet this year!





O.K. mom get me out of these **!!@@## pumpkins! ( cranky baby with 4 ozs)








No comments: