Friday, October 5, 2007

Favorite Photo Friday

My smiley baby is back! Annabelle decided to plop down right beside Aidan while I was folding laundry on the bed.
Just to cute not to post. I let Annabelle borrow one of Ella's bows. I didn't think Ella would mind!

I don't know who started "Favorite Photo Friday" but I thought I would join in on the fun. Our appointment went very well yesterday. The good news is that the time frame really depends on how quickly we can get the social worker the necessary documents. Since we have a completed dossier that was never sent we just happened to have everything she needs! I knew all that paperwork would come in handy one day! I am mailing her all the docs she needs today. We just have to wait until Aidan is 5 months old so we can have the 2nd physical form completed. Hopefully, this process will move rather fast. The social worker said that she was glad to have an "easy "case. I guess that is good news. She said that she needs to see Aidan every 90 days during the process, so that means she will be doing a homevisit sometime in January. Clinton and I are still kicking around the idea of moving to San Diego. If we move it will be sometime in January or February. I have to check to see how this will affect our case.




Clinton and I left Aidan for the first time last night. We went out to dinner while Aidan's Grandma babysat him. It was nice to have some "couple" time, but boy was I glad to see him when we got home! I love that boy!

2 comments:

Lucinda Naia said...

Glad you got good news from the social worker on your 'easy' case! Photos are great.

I always encourage my girlfriends to have couple time. Doesn't matter how long you've been together, it's always good to continue dating each other.

The absolutely best thing you can do for Aidan is to show him that your relationship as a couple is the foundation for your family.

Anonymous said...

God I love that dog! -Cara