Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween everyone! I still haven't figured out how to post pictures on my mom's computer. We are still visiting in Tennessee and are having a good time. The leaves are so beautiful! I haven't seen them in 5 1/2 years since moving to California! We are also enjoying the cool weather. My mom has bought Aidan several pairs of blanket sleepers and some really cute hats. We are having so much fun playing with Mr.A. While we have been here Aidan has gotten to meet his Aunt Becky, Uncle Frank, and Uncle David. Of course he charms everyone he meets!

I am so thankful that were not in California for the fires. I think they are just about out now. We only knew 1 person who was evacuated and her house ended up being fine. I am also glad that Aidan is not there to breathe in all the smokey air. The air quality is really poor right now.

My best friends from college are coming to visit this weekend and I am so excited I can't stand it! I can't wait to post all the cute pictures I have taken.

No comments: