Friday, June 29, 2007

Did I mention schools out!

Did I mention schools out! I think we have been to the beach every day this week! Our motto is " work hard and play hard". This morning we woke up early and decided to take a bike ride before a 10 o'clock conference call for work. I thought I would post some pics from this morning.

We decided to stop and have some breakfast and move the conference call from 10 o'clock to 11 o'clock!( one of the perks of knowing the boss!) This is the view of our bikes from the table where we were sitting.

On our bike ride we passed by this school. Wow life must be hard for those kids.
Here is their playground actually on the beach!




I couldn't resist! I just had to stop and swing!



You really can't see the bikes well in this picture but they are quite common on Balboa. They are 4 person bikes with a little cover over the top. They are really cool.




The bike trail we rode on this morning is about a 3 or 4 mile path. It runs past some really beautiful houses, some boardwalk shops and restaurants, and of course the beautiful Pacific Ocean. It is always full of people walking, jogging, rollerblading, or riding their bikes. We always have a great time!







2 comments:

Cara said...

Those pictures make me sad! I want to be there! Tell Annabelle I said "thanks" for the birthday card... she's so thoughtful! Talk to you soon!

Unknown said...

Love the beach photos. We were just in Newport in April. We used to live there and miss it a lot. :)