Sunday, March 11, 2007

Just Waiting

Today is a beautiful day in sunny southern Ca! Clinton and I had breakfast at our favorite restaurant in Laguna Beach with Annabelle. He then played basketball while we hung on the beach. The beach was packed and everywhere you looked this was you guessed it - babies! We then came back and went to go look at baby furniture. We are now being patient and "just waiting". This is a very nerve wracking part. A million thoughts have gone through my head. Everything from "I wonder if she has received our resume yet" and "oh I hope it didn't get lost in the mail" and " I sure hope she likes our resume" and " I know she is going to call Monday or Tuesday" and " Oh I hope she didn't lose the attorneys number" and " I wonder what she is feeling right now" and " What if she has decided that she can raise a baby and doesn't want to choose an adoption plan" AAHHH! I can tell you that this waiting part is not very fun.It is the unknown that is driving me crazy. I am just staying positive and diplomatic with the attitude " It will happen if it is meant to!" With that said, I don't think I will look at anymore "baby gear" until our file is officially open. After all, if she is interested in meeting us than there is the little issue of actually meeting her! Yikes! more butterflies! Anyway, like I said we are "just waiting". I will let you know when we hear something.

2 comments:

Angel said...

Wow. I know you must be stressin cause I have been checking your blog ALL weekend!!! I hope you hear soon. Angel

Lucinda Naia said...

IF it isn't this birthmom, there IS a birthmom who WILL pick you!