Monday, January 29, 2007

Pictures from my Birthday Weekend.

Skiing in Big Bear. I was really rusty going down the first run. We didn't ski at all last season. I soon got my confidence and the rest of the day was a blast ( with the exception of falling when I got off of the chair lift - but that would be a different blog!) I can't wait to teach Ella to ski. They begin teaching them at the age of 3 at Big Bear! We saw some 5 year olds in training for the downhill competition. They were going soooo fast and weaving in and out of the flags like pros. So cute!
















Whale watching in San Diego. Clinton wanted to take me skiing for my birthday and I wanted to go whale watching so we compromised and went skiing on Saturday and whale watching Sunday morning.





















This is the boat that Clinton and I went on to go whale watching. We went with a company called Hornblower tours. They were very good. The captain was very knowledgable and they had 2 girls there from the Museum of Natural Science to educate us.































Ending the weekend with a camp fire at the beach in Corona Del Mar. Annabelle got to join in the fun. She "lap hopped" all night for 2 reasons 1. she wanted to make sure everyone got a chance to love her and 2. she doesn't like walking in the sand because it is...well..sandy and she doesn't like walking in grass because after all that is where dogs use the bathroom. She cracks me up. Such a princess dog! She really enjoyed snuggling up with Joe and Jen.

No comments: