Saturday, November 17, 2007

We are Marshall!

While I was at my mothers house Cara, Sheri, and Sheri's 3 year old daughter Lauren came to visit us. What a treat! We were roommates in college and have stayed close. It is not as easy as it used to be to visit with them. I am so thankful they made the 3 hour journey to see us! We had a great time going to an arts and crafts festival, visiting Jonesborough, and going to eat at Cheddars. They bought Aidan all kinds of cool Marshall paraphernalia. Cara also bought t shirts for us all to wear so we could get some good pictures. We soon realized that getting a good picture with a 3 month old and a 3 year old was easier said then done! Gone are the days of party shots! It appears we have actually grown up!


This picture cracks me up. My mom was taking the pictures and told Lauren to say cheese. Every time she would say cheese she would jump in the air.


In this picture you can see Sheri holding Lauren so she doesn't jump up and say cheeeese.



Aidan is sporting his new Chuck Taylor Converse tennis shoes. You can see in this picture how big Mr.A is getting. I think he might be a quarterback when he grows up!



















Lauren and Aidan














1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are old! I'm so glad we got a chance to visit...even though it went WAY too fast!! You also forgot to mention in your post that despite the fact that it was Daylight Savings Time... Aidan thought that meant I needed to LOSE 3 hours of sleep instead of gain 1!!! I guess 3 month olds really dont grasp the concept. Anyway... can't wait to see you again! Miss you both already! -Cara