Thursday, November 29, 2007

Teething Bites!

I think Aidan has cried more today then the entire 4 months he has been alive. The poor baby just isn't feeling well. When I took him to the doctor on Tuesday he had a rash on his stomach. The doctor said it was just dry skin and to put Eucerin lotion on it. I used Johnsons and Johnsons until last night and it was looking a little better. Last night I finally put the Eucerin lotion on it and when the poor thing woke up this morning it was 10 times worse! It looked like a burn and was warm to the touch. I called the nurse and she said to put Auqophor lotion on it and to call back if it spread. I put on the Aquophor along with some Bordeauxs Butt Paste ( I figured if it worked on the tush is should work on his tummy) and it looks better.

I also think Aidan is teething in a major way. I can't see any teeth but he keeps biting everything and crying and putting his hands in his mouth. He hasn't slept much today and hasn't eaten much. Everytime I go to feed him he just screams his head off. I have been attempting to feed him every few hours. I figure the poor fellow needs some food. I finally went back to the drug store ( with screaming Aidan in tow - it is times like this that I really hate when Clinton is away!) and bought some baby orajel and a cool teething ring that vibrates when they bite down. I think this worked a little because I was finally able to get 3 ounces of formula in the poor baby. I then gave him some baby tylenol because he had a little food in his belly. He fell asleep 10 minutes later. I pray that he sleeps a long time and wakes up famished! We are supposed to go to San Diego tomorrow to be with Clinton. However, at this point I am just not sure if A will be able to make the trip. Teething Bites!

No comments: