Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The Australian Stomper

Meet the Australian Stomper! While I was at my moms house we had lunch with my Uncle David. Now my Uncle David has had a very interesting life. We all say that we should get together and share just 1 story we know about him and write a top selling book. You might remember when I posted about him at my Grandmothers funeral in April - when his long lost daughter appeared at my grandmothers gravesite ( by the way -nothing else ever came of that situation). Anyway, David has had a couple of "colorful" jobs such as working for a Nascar pit crew, preacher, and professional wrestler.

When we were at lunch we were laughing because my mom was talking about how she had Aidan watching Friday Night Smack Down. My uncle was holding Aidan when the baby sitting directly behind him started crying. He looked at Aidan and said, " See that other baby is scared because he knows the Australian Stomper is in town". We began howling. So now Aidans official "wrestler name" is The Australian Stomper. I told Clinton when we got home and he thought is was hilarious.

We took "The Stomper" to the doctor yesterday for his 4 month checkup and another round of nasty shots. He now weighs 16 lbs 1 oz and is 26 1/2 inches long. Our boy is getting bigger.

Meet the Australian Stomper. You should be scared because he is one tough dude!

1 comment:

Betsy said...

OMGOSH, I can't believe Aidan is that big already. just gorgeous. What beautiful eyes.

San Diego is beautiful, about a 2 hour drive from my house.
Will you get a teaching job there?