Friday, August 31, 2007

Back to School

Yesterday I went back to school - or at least for a couple of hours. It was the teachers first day back and there was a PTA luncheon. I was invited to attend and to bring Aidan to show everyone. I dressed him in his "preppy" outfit. Check out the wing tip shoes. He was the hit of the day! I don't think I held him the entire time I was there as everyone wanted a turn holding him. Everyone had to stand up and introduce themselves and tell what they teach. When it came to me I stood up, introduced myself and said " just visiting".

It was a bittersweet day as I met "my replacement". It will be a little sad not seeing my students on a daily basis ( we plan to visit often). The new teacher seems very nice and I trust that "my kids" will be in good hands! Everyone is so great at Oso Grande and I have to say that I belonged to a "kick butt team!" However, I am ecstatic and feel very privileged to be staying home with Aidan. Mommy said I had to dress up for her friends. Don't I look handsome!
In case you can't read my binky it says "my mom rocks". I think she is pretty cool!


Check out my shoes.





This was sent to me from my mother in law - Helen. Very cute I thought.










No comments: