Monday, August 27, 2007

Aidan's new digs

Aidan officially has a new place of residence. Our bedroom! Our bedroom is not on the same floor as his and I could not stand the thought of him being so far away soooo.... we have moved all of his belongings to our bedroom. It is a little cramped but I am much happier now. He has been sleeping in his bassinet until this point. He often is restless when he sleeps so I thought he would sleep better in his crib. So here are some photos of his new digs! Aidan's crib is now at the foot of our bed.
His changing table/ dresser with his wall hanging ( comforter) above.


I made this at Aidan's welcome home party. I had my favorite photo converted to black and white and blown up to 8 x10. The guests then signed the mat around it. It is one of my favorite keepsakes!


A.K.'s pals hanging out! His dad got the cheetah when he was in Africa last week.



A.K. chillin in his crib! His new favorite past time is looking at his pirate mobile.









2 comments:

Flo Li said...

We are all in love with Aidan Kai. =) Annabelle is learning to be the bigger sister, how sweet. Sending lots of e-love!

Lucinda Naia said...

I love the keepsake you created! That was fabulous!