Wednesday, August 8, 2007

We are home!



We arrived home last night around 9:30. It was a very peaceful event. It was 15 minutes past Aidan's feeding time ( and he let us know it!) when we arrived home so the first order of business was to feed him. I let mom feed him while I gave Annabelle a much needed hello cuddle. I let Annabelle smell Aidan and then she licked the back of his head! I guess it was her way of giving her seal of approval. We had a good night with only a little screaming and tummy ache from 12:00 until 3:00AM. It felt sooo good to wake up in our bed with Aidan sleeping peacefully next to us in his bassinet.



Today we took him to see the pediatrician. He now weighs a hefty 9lbs 4ozs! I found out that I have been feeding him to much and this is probably the reason for the tummy ache at night. I asked the doctor about getting him circumsized since they didn't do it in the hospital. The doctor thinks he might be to long for the "surfboard" ( the backboard they strap him to) so we might have to take him to a urologist to have the procedure. He is going to find out the measurement of the board and give me a call. Now here are some long awaited photos.
div> Tummy time.


Cuddling with my nana

Monkey Butt

Sleeping in the bed with daddy



Our hotel looked like a bomb exploded. Here is his changing area.

Sitting in my car seat playing. I might give you a smile or I might give you the finger.

Wow! look at that toy !
Chillin in my carseat

I am such a hamdsome boy


This is my Moses basket and my sleeping quarters at the Hampton Inn.
My first doctors appointment. This is last Thusday when I weighed 8 lbs 12 ozs. I now weigh 9 lbs 4 ozs.!

After my first bath



Sleeping at my doctors appointment.

5 comments:

HollyGee said...

Congrats on Aidan Kai, he is soooo handsome.

:)Holly

PS...Aidan, I vote for you to give the finger!!!

Betsy said...

Definitely getting ready to give you (or the world) the "bird". Too funny.

Glad everyone made it home safe and sound.

Aidan is a beautiful baby. Happy he is so healthy.

So, are you getting enough sleep?

Lucinda Naia said...

He's beautiful, happy, and healthy!

I'm sure you are thrilled, and I'm just thrilled for you.

Enjoy every minute!!!

Rhonda said...

Welcome Home!!! Enjoy every minute of your baby boy. Hope you get some rest. Aidan is so beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Finally able to view blogs again at work! Whoo-hoo! He is so cute! I can't wait to see him in person! And of course...I also vote for giving the finger! -Cara