Monday, September 3, 2007

Happy Labor Day


THIS IS WHAT I HAVE TO SAY ABOUT GETTING MY
PICTURE TAKEN DURING NAP TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I hope everyone is having a relaxing Labor Day. It is sooo hot here. We just got back from having some family pictures taken. After much crying, fussing, and peeing on mommy here are the shots that we got that are half way decent. In the picture above Aidan is sticking his tongue out and it is priceless. I am not sure why they are so small. Perhaps if I saved them from the disk they would be bigger.Just kickin back - o.k. will you just take the picture already!


Ahhh... happy family

Ahhhh.... happy family again, with the exception of Aidan getting ready to cry.




I love this picture of Clinton and Aidan.




I really dont like this picture of myself, but it was the best one of the lot. In this picture you really can't see but my face is glistening with sweat as it is over 100 degress outside!
We are attempting to go to the beach this evening after is cools down. I will post more pictures tomorrow of A.K.'s first beach adventure.




No comments: