Sunday, September 23, 2007

a funny story about Annabelle


Yesterday we went to San Diego to Clinton's event. We always have the events at the same conference center location and we always take Annabelle. She absolutely loves it there. It is a beautiful location by the bay. There are a lot of great smells there not to mention nice green grass to roll in and lots of people to love on her and give her attention. The conference center is large with many different meeting rooms. There are always other meetings and usually a wedding or two going on while we are there.


Yesterday when we arrived Annabelle promptly jumped out of the car and started to take off on her own. She is very comfortable there as she has been there dozens of times. She knew that she would find her dad in the meeting room. I was getting Aidan out of the car and not paying much attention. The next thing I knew I looked up and saw Annabelle prancing into one of the meeting rooms ( the one where she thought she would find her dad). I went chasing after her and walked into a meeting of about 40 CPA's. It was quite embarassing. They were all laughing as Annabelle had already made her way to the front of the room. I felt very sorry for the speaker. I apologized and one person said "It's ok its the most excitement we have had all day" and another girl said "oh how cute she wants to learn to become a CPA". It was too funny.


When I finally found Clinton I found him in a very small meeting room. The conference center had accidentally double booked and we were not in our usual location. It was very crowded and the students had to sit very close to one another. I had my second laugh at Annabelle when I looked over and saw her sitting in a chair and 3 humans sitting in the floor oohing and aahing over her - like they were her royal subjects and she was the princess. That dog is just too funny and to human like. She is a crack up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How much do I love Annabelle?!!!!! Love all the pics of you guys and Aidan. I got him some Marshall gear that I will hopefully get to mail out this week sometime! SO cute!! -Cara

Flo Li said...

That is totally cute and SO FUNNY! Annabelle thinks that she is the queen, doesn't she?