Thursday, February 1, 2007

An Ode to a Princess

As promised here is the poem that Clinton gave me for my birthday. He is so sweet!



CUTE: An Ode to a Princess

Oh Sweetest love, with a heart of gold,
I’m yours forever, I’m totally sold
Your smile so bright, it lights the room
Like the sun shining at noon

You’re elegant, beautiful and full of grace,
Everything you touch leaves your trace
Of magic, joy, love and peace
My love for you will never cease

On a chairlift or watching whales
You are so cute it never fails
Down the beach or at a dinner for two
Your cuteness always shines right through

You are a princess, an angel and the light
Touching everyone within your sight
Everyone falls in love with you
Because you are pure, kind and true

I’m so grateful that to be with you
To spend time together, each day anew
To wake each day with you around
Watching you wear your magical crown

Your crown of beauty. So cute you are
Everything you do you are a star
How proud I am to watch you grow
Preparing to be a mother you do go

You will be an awesome mum
Giving, sharing and having fun
Ella Rose will be just like you
Too cute for words with cute little bows

Together you will be an unstoppable team
Your smiles will shine wide and beam
Peace for you on the life you dream
Bliss and joy and living extreme

Just know in the depths of your heart
I love you more each day that I start
Your are my princess. A jewel that’s rare.
Your so large Ella and I can share!!!!

No comments: