Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Diva Dog!


I am so glad that we went to San Diego over the weekend.I always love watching Clinton work. Aidan is feeling much better now. I don't think he was teething after all but was just feeling really bad from his immunizations. While we were in San Diego we got a special treat. Lori Cheung is one of our lifetime members and she took pictures of Annabelle and Aidan. She is such an awesome photographer! She is mainly a pet photographer. Her work has been published in several magazines and books. Annabelle was being such a Diva that day! It was like she knew she was modeling. She did everything right on command. Lori specializes in action shots and got some great photos of Annabelle running. She emailed me just one of the shots she got of Annabelle in a Santa hat and I just love it. She will be sending me the rest in a couple of weeks after she touches them up and edits them. Her website is www.thepetphotographer.com . She lives in Northern Ca. If anyone lives up that way and wants a treasured picture of their pet, I would highly recommend her.

While we were in San Diego this weekend we got really inspired to move there! We have a friend of ours who is a realtor looking for houses for us. It looks like we may be moving in the middle of January. We are going down tomorrow to see what he has found.

Clinton and I have been enjoying this week. He was supposed to go to Chicago this week but cancelled his trip. It is so nice when he is home! We had Aidan's picture taken for our Christmas cards yesterday and they turned out oh so cute! I will be posting them later.

1 comment:

Betsy said...

And your girl is a beauty too!

I hope Aidan is feeling much better very soon.